The Lion Works, Station Road, Whittlesford, Cambridge, CB22 4NL. Tel: 01223 837199 Fax: 01223 835006

History

MedcraftBryden was born out of the purchase of Medcraft Ltd by Wm Bryden & Co Ltd in 2001.

 Both companies started in the 1920’s in London, Medcraft Brothers making leather hydraulic seals and gaskets for industry whilst Wm Bryden were supplying gaskets, hose, tubing and seals to the brewery trade.

 Medcraft Brothers grew into a medium sized company and changed ownership several times.  Wm Bryden remained fairly small and owner managed.

 In 1980 Wm Bryden purchased a small moulding company and became a significant supplier and customer of Medcraft.  The 2 companies were both located in Barking,  Essex.

 In 1989 Wm Bryden moved to their current location in Whittlesford Cambridge concentrating on manufacturing rubber mouldings and rollers.

 Medcraft Brothers moved from Barking to Chadwell Heath in 1990 and became Medcraft Ltd.

 In 2001 Wm Bryden purchased Medcraft and 2 yrs later moved the company to the their existing site in Whittlesford.  

News
August 2009

New Web site up and running
 

 
Copyright © 2009 Medcraft Bryden